Sunday, August 29, 2010

BLOG TIME

The Blog is back! After a long, hot, dry summer in Vegas, with little knitting and cooking accomplished, I feel the creative juices coming back...As many of you know, I am a little obsessed right now with the Real Housewives series on New Jersey. It just feel a little too close to home...I think maybe I may have ended up like one of them if my father wouldn't have come home that fateful day and said "Clara! Pack up the house, we are moving to California! I remember thinking "what the heck is "California" and no one really explained it to me (did they ever explain anything to me???) until we were at the airport saying goodbye to all my New Jersey aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, friends...my whole life changed that fateful day...I may have stayed in New Jersey, and lived near Patterson, and drove  a  Cadillac, married a mobster, and had kids in my mansion....oh well...instead I had these gals:

No comments:

Post a Comment