Monday, December 20, 2010

Tis the Season!

Wow, it's already December! No blogging for 4 months- where does the time go?
It's friggin Christmas again! Time for the Fish Feast, A Italian Christmas Day Feast (Braciole?), and
hopefully the Truckee Tamale Feast! Feast for all and for all a good holiday!

It's also a time for frantic crocheting and knitting...finishing up those projects that I started last January, or maybe the January before...I can't remember. I tried to crochet a moccasin the other day and it turned out horrible, maybe I'll just toss it in the garbage ala Joan Henry.  I felted Kasey and Meggy some holiday neck warmers...

More to come! I have some down time finally so I can concentrate on my two favorite things - Cooking and Fiber Arts! Michelle is coming tomorrow and we are going to start the preparation for the Fish Feast....but first a few batches of our favorite cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment