Monday, October 19, 2009

Roasted Tomato Soup....


The roasted tomato soup turned out just great, and I added some roasted red italian peppers to the mix and blended it all together..yummy! Basil, garlic, homemade chicken stock, ripe red tomatoes from the farmers market, olive oil, kosher salt and black pepper...now we need some good croutons...need to go back to Whole Foods for a fresh baquette. Michelle and I also came up with the idea of fried polenta mini-balls and toss them in the tomato soup....

Just worked on my *@*#*&$(@ sock...who makes socks???? The first sock is a torturous endeavor to finish, and then you have to make another one! It's seems like a lifetime of knitting. If i ever give you a pair of socks, I realllyyy love you! I'm keeping these

1 comment:

  1. Have you finished the socks yet?

    Guess who?

    ReplyDelete